Want to Join Our Team?
Saint John Nissan is always looking for new talent! If you think you'd make a great addition to our growing team, send us your C.V. today!
- Automotive Technician Read more
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Saint John Nissan automotive technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers. Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- 3 years’ experience required
- Must be a Certified Technician
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Ability to work independently as well as with others
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Must possess strong problem solving abilities
- Ability to work with computer systems and programs
- Industry leading compensation and benefits package
- Career growth opportunities
- Paid training
Job Location: Saint John
Saint John Nissan is a respected leader in the automotive retail industry. We are currently seeking a highly motivated, innovative and professional individual to join us in the role of Automotive Technician.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Technician” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.